Wednesday, February 1, 2012

In a rose colored bubble no more.

With all the transition that was happening around me, somehow by the end of 2011, I became speechless. It all became larger than words. You know, like a caterpillar turning into a butterfly. Except the part that, unlike butterflies, the world around me wasn't all rosy and rainbow-ish. Life popped my little rose-colored bubble. I like to believe that it is slowly, very slowly, falling into place. I have faith that everything that has happened is for the best, my best. By Jan, 2012. I started seeing where it went wrong, where it got all better. So many things had changed in me and around me. Really, I never saw me here or even through this much. You see I started to believe in heartbreak after high expectations and too much hope, the power of eye cream, the cure of time, the magic of Argan Oil, the art of letting go and comfort food.

x

4 comments:

  1. You remind me of myself when I was younger (as in, only a few years ago :p) Beautifully written. You should write more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above, would be great to see more posts from you -there is something with the way you write, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thing is, it has been a really long time since I felt like writing. I lack inspiration, I'm working on it! Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete